National Theatre: Man and Superman App
| Alex Short
Cantate Communications is proud to have created the Man and Superman digital programme to accompany the National Theatre's production of Bernard Shaw’s witty and provocative play.
A romantic comedy, an epic fairytale, a fiery philosophical debate, Man and Superman asks fundamental questions about how we live.
Featured content in this digital programme include:
- Shaw’s Man + Superman – an article by Michael Holroyd on the original publication and 1905 production
- Composing music for Man + Superman – a podcast with Michael Bruce on creating music for the production, inspired by Mozart’s Don Giovanni
- Man + The Superwoman – an article by Viv Gardner on Shaw’s ideologies on gender-politics
- Stunning rehearsal and production photography by Johan Persson
- Archive material of Shaw productions at the National Theatre
Video interviews with director Simon Godwin, actor Indira Varma and academic Audrey MacNamara.
DOWNLOAD - iPad